<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Scare Value | Sam | Activity</title>
	<link>https://scarevalue.com/members/sjthomas/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://scarevalue.com/members/sjthomas/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sam.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 01:45:24 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15607e689a3abdbb88f02bd5c7feef3d</guid>
				<title>Sam posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://scarevalue.com/traumatika-review/#comment-948</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 05:49:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This was such a bad take I went through the “Traumatika” of registering just to leave a comment telling you as much. </p>
<p>The movie was horrifically bad—at least the first 30 min which is how far I made it before I had to shut it off. The camera work was Blair witch-level nauseating, as was the child SA scene that relies on pure shock value to ma&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1752"><a href="https://scarevalue.com/traumatika-review/#comment-948" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://scarevalue.com/members/bps21/" rel="nofollow ugc">Bryan Staebell</a> wrote a new post <strong><a href="https://scarevalue.com/?p=22420" rel="nofollow ugc">Traumatika Review</a></strong><a href="https://scarevalue.com/?p=22420" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Traumatika review    Despite&#8230;or maybe because of&#8230;some weird choices, Traumatika can&#8217;t help but hold your attention.    New movie reviews will not <a href="https://scarevalue.com/?p=22420" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">843c8fbfcd055a2b7a07c8a7f4e3aa7b</guid>
				<title>Sam became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://scarevalue.com/activity/p/1750/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 05:37:55 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>